Security at Vymo
We take the security
and availability of your
Vymo architecture is built on a robust cloud platform, ensuring
enterprise-grade security and data protection for our customers. We ensure all your
security compliances are met with.
- Encryption in transit with SSL/TLS protects data transmitted between you and Vymo.
- Central User management for administrators.
- IP address based white listing.
- User credentials encryption.
- Session Timeout, Vymo times out user sessions if the application is left inactive for configurable time.
- Adoption of OWASP Top Ten into the software development culture.
- IMEI # based authentication.
- TTL for cached pages on mobile devices.
- Session timeout support in offline mode.
- Ability to delete data remotely for disabled users.
- IP Address Range restrictions
- ISO 27001
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Firewalls, DDoS mitigation, Port scanning
- Customer Application Isolation
- Comprehensive Rights Management Services, preventing access without right user credentials.
- Activity log maintenance that tracks all user activities.
- If you choose to leave, you leave with your data.
- Vymo will not use your data for any marketing or advertising purposes.
We recommend Vymo web app users to check with their system administrators to ensure
the following system and browsers are available.
Operating System Requirements
Ensure your computers are installed with one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7.0 or Higher
- OSX Yosemite or Higher
Supported web browsers:
- Google Chrome version 52 or above
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
Browser Feature Requirements
Depending on the browser of your choice, you must have the following browser features enabled:
- Cookies must be enabled
- LocalStorage must be enabled
- HTTPS – TLS v1.1 or Higher